Sunday, December 29, 2013

Download Pqueno: Red and Small Theme

Pqueno: Red and Small Theme

Pqueno: Red and Small Theme demo Pqueno: Red and Small Theme dowload

[ Pqueno is a simple and red one page theme. Easy to customize and the detailed documentation. Perfect for creative people Theme Features: Crossbrowser compatible Google web font Working PHP contact form with validation + redirect with countdown Ease to use Well documented and comented and + Support If you have any question about pQueno, please send me an email via my user page ]

Pqueno is a simple and red one page theme. Easy to customize and the detailed documentation.
Perfect for creative people

Theme Features:
  • Crossbrowser compatible
  • Google web font
  • Working PHP contact form with validation + redirect with countdown
  • Ease to use
  • Well documented and comented
  • and +

Support
If you have any question about pQueno, please send me an email via my user page contact form.
Dear Buyer
If you like my work, feel free to rate it and follow me, but if you want to give lower rate, please contact me, and i will be ready to solve the problem as soon as i can.
Update
Version 1.1 : 15/08/2012
Redirect with countdown in PHP Contact Form.

pQueno build with love lovingly made.

Pqueno: Red and Small Theme demo Pqueno: Red and Small Theme dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment