Monday, December 30, 2013

Download My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html

My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html

My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html demo My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html dowload

[ My Mobile Page V3 CSS /Html My Mobile Page V3 is the third version of “My mobile page” mobile Html/CSS template series. This version comes with a new design concept, a new functionality, improved code and some amazing features. More easy to customize and to create a new design style to suit your needs. It allready comes with 3 diferent styles included, main style theme (a blue]

My Mobile Page V3 CSS /Html

My Mobile Page V3 is the third version of “My mobile page” mobile Html/CSS template series. This version comes with a new design concept, a new functionality, improved code and some amazing features. More easy to customize and to create a new design style to suit your needs. It allready comes with 3 diferent styles included, main style theme (a blue-purple tech design), personal style design and photography style design. I have in plan uploading periodically new design styles for this version. I also accept custom requests to create unique style designs for your mobile website based on this template.

Live video preview HERE

Design styles

  • Main design
  • Personal design
  • Photography design

Mobile detection and redirection code instructions

A lot of users asked us by email and public comments how they can detect users coming from a mobile device and redirect them to the mobile version of their website.

We have include in the HELP instructions file a smart and simple solution for that.

Full Features List

  • Smart slider options home page
  • Touch flexible navigation
  • Fluid responsive layout
  • Flexible slideshow
  • Responsive carousel image gallery
  • Flexible tabs
  • Flexible toggles and buttons
  • Resizable photos and videos
  • Google web fonts
  • Blog design page
  • Portfolio page with prettyPhoto
  • Contact page with php working form included
  • PSD Files for icons and home panel instructions
  • SEO Friendly html code
  • Valid HTML code
  • Tested and developed on latest iOS and Android phones
  • HELP files included

My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html demo My Mobile Page V3 CSS/Html dowload

No comments:

Post a Comment